Report NEP-EXP-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- LÃ³pez-PÃ©rez, RaÃºl & Spiegelman, Eli, 2012. "Do Economists Lie More?," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2012/04, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Fei Song & C. Bram Cadsby & Yunyun Bi, 2012. "Trust, Reciprocity, and Guanxi in China: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance 1204, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Crosetto, Paolo & Gaudeul, Alexia, 2012. "Do consumers prefer offers that are easy to compare? An experimental investigation," MPRA Paper 36526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Martinsson, Peter & Myrseth, Kristian Ove R. & Wollbrant, Conny, 2012. "Strong, Bold, and Kind: Self-Control and Cooperation in Social Dilemmas," Discussion Papers in Economics 12706, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kast, Felipe & Meier, Stephan & Pomeranz, Dina, 2012. "Under-Savers Anonymous: Evidence on Self-Help Groups and Peer Pressure as a Savings Commitment Device," IZA Discussion Papers 6311, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ligon, Ethan & Schechter, Laura, 2011. "Motives for sharing in social networks," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1120, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Hammermann, Andrea & Mohnen, Alwine & Nieken, Petra, 2012. "Whom to Choose as a Team Mate? A Lab Experiment about In-Group Favouritism," IZA Discussion Papers 6286, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sheremeta, Roman M. & Wu, Steven Y., 2012. "Testing Canonical Tournament Theory: On the Impact of Risk, Social Preferences and Utility Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 6304, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ligon, Ethan A. & Schechter, Laura, 2011. "The Value of social networks in rural Paraguay," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1116, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Graf Lambsdorff, Johann & Schubert, Manuel & Giamattei, Marcus, 2011. "On the role of heuristics: Experimental evidence on inflation dynamics," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-63-11, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Kosse, Fabian & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 2012. "Impatience among preschool children and their mothers," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-001, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Englmaier, Florian & Gratz, Linda & Reisinger, Markus, 2012. "Price Discrimination and Fairness Concerns," Discussion Papers in Economics 12735, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kjetil Telle, 2012. "Monitoring and enforcement of environmental regulations. Lessons from a natural field experiment in Norway," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 680, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Landmann, Andreas & Vollan, Björn & Frölich, Markus, 2012. "Insurance versus Savings for the Poor: Why One Should Offer Either Both or None," IZA Discussion Papers 6298, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alison Booth & Patrick Nolen, 2012. "Salience, Risky Choices and Gender," CEPR Discussion Papers 659, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Etile, Fabrice & Teyssier, Sabrina, 2011. "Corporate and Consumer Social Responsibilities: Label Regulations in the Lab," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists 120399, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Braun, Sebastian & Dwenger, Nadja & Kübler, Dorothea & Westkamp, Alexander, 2012. "Implementing quotas in university admissions: An experimental analysis," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2012-201, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Pisani, Fabio, 2012. "Financial education on secondary school students: the randomized experiment revisited," AICCON Working Papers, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit 98-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.