Report NEP-EXP-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lisa Bruttel & Tim Friehe, 2011. "Path dependence in public-good games," TWI Research Paper Series, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz 67, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Cooper, David J. & Sutter, Matthias, 2011. "Role Selection and Team Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 5892, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rosaz, Julie & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2011. "Lies and Biased Evaluation: A Real-Effort Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nadine Riedel & Hannah Schildberg-Hoerisch, 2011. "Asymmetric Obligations," Working Papers, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation 1110, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:30842 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mateus Joffily & David Masclet & Charles N. Noussair & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Emotions, Sanctions and Cooperation," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2011s-12, CIRANO.
- Nozomi NAKAJIMA, 2011. "Upgrading or Downgrading? \ Framing Effects in Online Shopping Environments \," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) 11-23, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Erdem, Seda & Rigby, Dan, 2011. "Using a Discrete Choice Experiment to Elicit Consumers’ WTP for Health Risk Reductions Achieved By Nanotechnology in the UK," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK, Agricultural Economics Society 108950, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Nabil I. Al-Najjar & Luciano De Castro, 2010. "Uncertainty, Efficiency and Incentive Compatibility," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1532, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.