Report NEP-EXP-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lisa Bruttel & Tim Friehe, 2011. "Path dependence in public-good games," TWI Research Paper Series 67, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Cooper, David J. & Sutter, Matthias, 2011. "Role Selection and Team Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 5892, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rosaz, Julie & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2011. "Lies and Biased Evaluation: A Real-Effort Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nadine Riedel & Hannah Schildberg-Hoerisch, 2011. "Asymmetric Obligations," Working Papers 1110, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:30842 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mateus Joffily & David Masclet & Charles N. Noussair & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Emotions, Sanctions and Cooperation," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-12, CIRANO.
- Nozomi NAKAJIMA, 2011. "Upgrading or Downgrading? \ Framing Effects in Online Shopping Environments \," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-23, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Erdem, Seda & Rigby, Dan, 2011. "Using a Discrete Choice Experiment to Elicit Consumers’ WTP for Health Risk Reductions Achieved By Nanotechnology in the UK," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108950, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Nabil I. Al-Najjar & Luciano De Castro, 2010. "Uncertainty, Efficiency and Incentive Compatibility," Discussion Papers 1532, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.