Report NEP-EXP-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li Hao & Daniel Houser, 2011. "Honest Lies," Working Papers 1021, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Cary Deck & Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker, 2011. "Comment on "Promises and Partnership"," Working Papers in Economics 11/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- James Alm & Todd Cherry & Michael Jones & Michael McKee, 2011. "Taxpayer Information Assistance Services and Tax Compliance Behavior," Working Papers 1101, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- James Alm, 2011. "Testing Behavioral Public Economics Theories in the Laboratory," Working Papers 1102, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Müller, Julia & Schwieren, Christiane, 2011. "Can Personality Explain what is Underlying Women's Unwillingness to Compete?," Working Papers 0511, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Nicola Frignani & Giovanni Ponti, 2011. "Social vs. risk preferences under the veil of ignorance," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bengtsson, Niklas & Engström, Per, 2011. "Control and Efficiency in the Nonprofit Sector: Evidence from a Randomized Policy Experiment," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2011:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker & Radovan Vadovič, 2011. "Words Speak Louder Than Money," Working Papers in Economics 11/13, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Lefebvre, Mathieu & Vieider, Ferdinand M., 2011. "Risk Taking of Executives under Different Incentive Contracts: Experimental Evidence," Discussion Papers in Economics 12210, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kroll, Eike Benjamin & Rieger, Jörg & Vogt, Bodo, 2011. "How performance based payoffs influence estimates of complex information? An experimental study on quality and precision in estimation tasks," Working Paper Series in Economics 16, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Pierre Pestieau & Arno Riedl & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Tax Evasion, Welfare Fraud, and the « Broken Windows » Effect : An Experiment in Belgium, France and the Netherlands," Working Papers 1116, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- M. Belén Cobacho & Mariano Bosch, 2011. "Discrimination in second hand consumer markets: evidence from a field experiment," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jan-Erik Lönnqvist & Markku Verkasalo & Gari Walkowitz & Philipp C. Wichardt, 2011. "Measuring Individual Risk Attitudes in the Lab: Task or Ask?: An Empirical Comparison," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 370, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- M. Angeles Carnero Fernández & Lídia Farré Olalla & Mariano Bosch, 2011. "Rental housing discrimination and the persistence of ethnic enclaves," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Alexander James & Stephane Luchini & Jason Shogren, 2011. "Social psychology and environmental economics: a new look at ex ante corrections of biased preference evaluation," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00584247, HAL.