Report NEP-EXP-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ori Heffetz & John A. List, 2011. "Is the Endowment Effect a Reference Effect?," NBER Working Papers 16715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Miller & Christoph Vanberg, 2011. "Decision costs in legislative bargaining: An experimental analysis," Discussion Papers, University of Oxford, Nuffield College 2011002, University of Oxford, Nuffield College.
- Volodymyr Lugovskyy & Daniela Puzzello & Steven Tucker, 2011. "An Experimental Study of Bubble Formation in Asset Markets Using the Tâtonnement Trading Institution," Working Papers in Economics, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance 11/07, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:23-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hodaka Morita & Maroš Servátka, 2011. "Group Identity and Relation-Specific Investment: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers in Economics, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance 11/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Ludovic Renou, 2011. "Cognitive abilities and behavior in strategic-form games.," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 11/16, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Frédéric Koessler, 2011. "Using or Hiding Private Information? An experimental Study of Zero-Sum Repeated Games with Incomplete Information," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11002, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Susan K. Laury & Melayne Morgan McInnes & J. Todd Swarthout & Erica Von Nessen, 2011. "Avoiding the Curves: Direct Elicitation of Time Preferences," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University 2011-01, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Mar 2012.
- Bigoni, Maria & Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Le Coq, Chloe & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2011. "Trust, Salience and Deterrence: Evidence from an Antitrust Experiment," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 859, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Schwerdt, Guido & Messer, Dolores & Woessmann, Ludger & Wolter, Stefan C., 2011. "Effects of Adult Education Vouchers on the Labor Market: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5431, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- von Essen, Emma & Ranehill, Eva, 2011. "Dominance and Submission: Social Status Biases Economic Sanctions," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2011:1, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Drago, Francesco & Galbiati, Roberto, 2010. "Indirect Effects of a Policy Altering Criminal Behaviour: Evidence from the Italian Prison Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5414, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lynn, Peter & Kaminska, Olena & Goldstein, Harvey, 2011. "Panel attrition: how important is it to keep the same interviewer?," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-02, Institute for Social and Economic Research.