Report NEP-EXP-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martinsson, Peter & Myrseth, Kristian Ove R. & Wollbrant, Conny, 2010. "Conditional Cooperation: Evidence for the Role of Self-Control," Working Papers in Economics 459, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Alpízar, Francisco & Martinsson, Peter, 2010. "Paying the Price of Sweetening Your Donation - Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," Working Papers in Economics 460, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:399 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ishizaka, Alessio & Balkenborg, Dieter & Kaplan, Todd R, 2010. "Does AHP help us make a choice? - An experimental evaluation," MPRA Paper 24213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Corazzini, Marcelo Tyszler, 2010. "Love for Efficiency or Confusion? A QRE Analysis of Individual Contributions in a Public Good Game," ISLA Working Papers 37, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Emmanouil Mentzakis & Stuart Mestelman, 2010. "Hypothetical and convenience sample biases in value orientations ring games," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-06, McMaster University.
- James C. Cox & Daniel T. Hall, 2010. "Trust with Private and Common Property: Effects of Stronger Property Right Entitlements," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2010-07, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Natalia Shestakova, 2010. "Pricing Scheme Choice: How Process Affects Outcome," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp411, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Vanderheyden, K. & Lommelen, B. & Cools, E., 2010. "Cognitive styles and teamwork: examining the impact of team composition on team processes and outcomes," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2010-10, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Massimo Baldini & Marta Federici, 2010. "Ethnic discrimination in the Italian rental housing market," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0077, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.