Report NEP-EXP-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert S. Gazzale & Lina Walker, 2009. "Behavioral Biases in Annuity Choice: An Experiment," Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, Williams College 2009-01, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Robert S. Gazzale & Julian Jamison & Alexander Karlan & Dean S. Karlan, 2009. "Ambiguous Solicitation: Ambiguous Prescription," Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, Williams College 2009-02, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Goppelsroeder, Marie, 2009. "Entry in Collusive Markets: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 14707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoppe, Eva I. & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2009. "Gathering Information before Signing a Contract: Experimental Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7252, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Abigail Barr & Chris Wallace & Jean Ensminger & Juan Camilo Cárdenas, 2009. "Homo Æqualis: A Cross-Society Experimental Analysis of Three Bargaining Games," DOCUMENTOS CEDE, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE 005427, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- José Luis Ferreira & Praveen Kujal & Stephen Rassenti, 2009. "The strategic motive to sell forward: experimental evidence," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we092616, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Khan, Hayat, 2009. "Modeling Social Preferences: A Generalized Model of Inequity Aversion," MPRA Paper 14701, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2009.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Daniel Friedman, 2009. "Speculative Attacks: A Laboratory Study in Continuous Time," Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research 072009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna, 2009. "When Does the Price Affect the Taste? Results from a Wine Experiment," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance, Stockholm School of Economics 717, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 20 Apr 2009.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter & Qin, Ping & Sutter, Matthias, 2009. "Household decision making and the influence of spouses’ income, education, and communist party membership: A field experiment in rural China," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 356, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ciro Avitabile, 2009. "Does Conditionality Matter for Adults' Health? Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 222, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Jan 2010.