Report NEP-EXP-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blumkin, Tomer & Ruffle, Bradley J. & Ganun, Yosef, 2007. "Are Income and Consumption Taxes Ever Really Equivalent? Evidence from a Real-Effort Experiment with Real Goods," MPRA Paper 6479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ingolf Dittmann & Dorothea Kübler & Ernst Maug & Lydia Mechtenberg, 2007. "Why Votes Have a Value," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-068, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Dickinson, David & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2007. "The Peter Principle: An Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 3205, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tyler Williams, 2007. "The effects of expectations on perception: experimental design issues and further evidence," Working Papers 07-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Alois Stutzer & Lorenz Goette & Michael Zehnder, 2007. "Active decisions and pro-social behavior," Working Papers 07-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Puzzello, Daniela, 2007. "Tie-Breaking Rules and Divisibility in Experimental Duopoly Markets," MPRA Paper 6436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcello Basili & Maurizio Franzini, 2007. "Cooperation, reciprocity and self-esteem: A theoretical approach," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 007, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Ederer, Florian & Fehr, Ernst, 2007. "Deception and Incentives: How Dishonesty Undermines Effort Provision," IZA Discussion Papers 3200, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elizabeth Levy Paluck, 2007. "Reducing intergroup prejudice and conflict with the media: A field experiment in Rwanda," HiCN Working Papers 34, Households in Conflict Network.
- Sascha Füllbrunn & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2006. "Sudden Termination Auctions – An Experimental Study," FEMM Working Papers 06024, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.