Report NEP-EXP-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark W. Nichols & Michael J. Radzicki, 2007. "An Agent-Based Model of Behavior in “Beauty Contest” Games," Working Papers 07-010, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Alexander Elbittar & Rodrigo Harrison & Roberto Muñoz, 2007. "Network Structure in a Link-formation Game: An Experimental Study," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001708, David K. Levine.
- Bursell, Moa, 2007. "What's in a name? A field experiment test for the existence of ethnic discrimination in the hiring process," SULCIS Working Papers 2007:7, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Thanh Huong Dinh & Jean-François Gajewski, 2007. "An experimental study of trading volume and divergence of expectations in relation to earnings announcement," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-24, CIRANO.
- Ana Isabel Costa & Cesaltina Pires, 2007. "Economics for marketing revisited," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2007_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Justine S. Hastings & Jeffrey M. Weinstein, 2007. "Information, School Choice, and Academic Achievement: Evidence from Two Experiments," NBER Working Papers 13623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.