Report NEP-EXP-2004-08-16This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Adam, 2004. "Should macroeconomists consider restricted perception equilibria? Evidence from the experimental laboratory," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004, Society for Computational Economics 338, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ernan Haruvy & Dale Stahl, 2004. "Level-n Bounded Rationality on a Level Playing Field of Sequential Games," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings, Econometric Society 126, Econometric Society.
- Klaus Abbink & Bernd Irlenbusch, 2004. "Group Size and Social Ties in Microfinance Institutions," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings, Econometric Society 404, Econometric Society.
- Hoff, Karla & Pandey, Priyanka, 2004. "Belief systems and durable inequalities : an experimental investigation of Indian caste," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3351, The World Bank.
- James T. Swarthout & Jason Shachat, 2004. "Procurement Auctions for Differentiated Goods," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings, Econometric Society 629, Econometric Society.