Report NEP-EVO-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Bigoni & S. Bortolotti & M. Casari & D. Gambetta & F. Pancotto, 2013. "Cooperation Hidden Frontiers: The Behavioral Foundations of the Italian North-South Divide," Working Papers wp882, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Eric Schniter & Timothy Shields, 2013. "Recalibrational Emotions and the Regulation of Trust-Based Behaviors," Working Papers 13-16, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- H Peyton Young & H.H. Nax & M.N. Burton-Chellew & S.A. West, 2013. "Learning in a Black Box," Economics Series Working Papers 653, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kiryl Khalmetski & Axel Ockenfels & Peter Werner, 2013. "Surprising Gifts - Theory and Laboratory Evidence," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of Cologne, Department of Economics 61, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Fehrler, Sebastian & Kosfeld, Michael, 2013. "Can You Trust the Good Guys? Trust Within and Between Groups with Different Missions," IZA Discussion Papers 7411, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xiao, Erte & Tan, Fangfang, 2013. "Justification and Legitimate Punishment," MPRA Paper 47154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Prediger & Bjoern Vollan & Benedikt Herrmann, 2013. "Resource scarcity, spite and cooperation," Working Papers 2013-10, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Item repec:qut:qubewp:wp014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hyndman, Kyle & Terracol, Antoine & Vaksmann, Jonathan, 2013. "Beliefs and (In)Stability in Normal-Form Games," MPRA Paper 47221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horak, Sven, 2013. "Cross-cultural experimental economics and indigenous management research: Issues and contributions," Duisburger Arbeitspapiere Ostasienwissenschaften 92/2013, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Anirban Mitra & Debraj Ray, 2013. "Implications of an Economic Theory of Conflict: Hindu-Muslim Violence in India," NBER Working Papers 19090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.