Report NEP-EVO-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Savikhin, Anya & Sheremeta, Roman, 2012. "Simultaneous Decision-Making in Competitive and Cooperative Environments," MPRA Paper 46809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabian Winter, 2013. "Fairness norms can explain the emergence of specific cooperation norms in the Battle of the Prisoners Dilemma," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Garcia, Jorge H. & Wei, Jiegen, 2013. "On Social Sanctions and Beliefs: A Pollution Norm Example," Discussion Papers dp-13-04-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Uwe Dulleck & Jonas Fooken & Yumei He, 2013. "Gender and other determinants of trust and reciprocity in an experimental labour market amongst Chinese students," QuBE Working Papers 012, QUT Business School.
- Fabien Moizeau, 2013. "Dynamics of Social Norms in the City," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201315, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Pierre M. Picard & Pascal Mossay, 2013. "Spatial Segregation and Urban Structure," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-03, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Cherry, Josh & Salant, Stephen & Uler, Neslihan, 2013. "Experimental Departures from Self-Interest when Competing Partnerships Share Output," Discussion Papers dp-13-07, Resources For the Future.
- Asongu, Simplice A. & Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2013. "Trust and Prosperity: A Conditional Relationship," MPRA Paper 46865, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jun 2013.
- Anja Koebrich Leon, 2013. "Does Cultural Heritage affect Employment decisions – Empirical Evidence for Second Generation Immigrants in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 270, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Anil Alpman, 2013. "The Relevance of Social Norms for Economic Efficiency: Theory and its Empirical Test," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13038, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Nizar Allouch, 2013. "The Cost of Segregation in Social Networks," Working Papers 703, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Marco Patriarca & Anirban Chakraborti, 2013. "Kinetic exchange models: From molecular physics to social science," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 1305.0768, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management, revised Jun 2013.
- Sancho Salcedo-Sanz & L. Carro-Calvo & Mercè Claramunt & Anna Castañer & Maite Marmol, 2013. "An Analysis of Black-box Optimization Problems in Reinsurance: Evolutionary-based Approaches," Working Papers XREAP2013-04, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised May 2013.