Report NEP-EVO-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian J. Goerg & Jan Meise & Gari Walkowitz & Eyal Winter, 2013. "Experimental Study of Bilateral Cooperation Under a Political Conflict: The Case of Israelis and Palestinians," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences 04-01, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences, revised 21 Oct 2013.
- Giovanna Devetag & Sibilla Di Guida & Luca Polonio, 2013. "An Eye-Tracking Study of Feature-Based Choice in One-Shot Games," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles ECARES 2013-06, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sheremeta, Roman, 2013. "Overbidding and Heterogeneous Behavior in Contest Experiments," MPRA Paper 44124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulrich Witt, 2013. "Cultural Evolution, Economic Growth and Human Welfare - A Drift Process?," Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2012-20, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Stefano DellaVigna & John A. List & Ulrike Malmendier & Gautam Rao, 2013. "The Importance of Being Marginal: Gender Differences in Generosity," NBER Working Papers 18748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cristina Bodea & Adrienne LeBas, 2013. "The Origins of Social Contracts: Attitudes toward Taxation in Urban Nigeria," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013/02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Bossert, Walter & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2013. "Multi-profile intertemporal social choice: a survey," CIS Discussion paper series, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 584, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jeffrey V. Butler & Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2013. "Manipulating Reliance on Intuition Reduces Risk and Ambiguity Aversion," EIEF Working Papers Series, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF) 1301, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jan 2013.
- David Danz & Frank Hüber & Dorothea Kübler & Lydia Mechtenberg & Julia Schmid, 2013. "‘I'll do it by myself as I knew it all along’: On the failure of hindsight-biased principals to delegate optimally," SFB 649 Discussion Papers, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany SFB649DP2013-009, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.