Report NEP-EVO-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Victor Hiller, 2008. "Workers behavior and labor contract : an evolutionary approach," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08028, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Izquierdo, Luis R., 2008. "Advancing Learning and Evolutionary Game Theory with an Application to Social Dilemmas," MPRA Paper 8664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tobias Guse & Burkhard Hehenkamp & Alex Possajennikov, 2008. "On the Equivalence of Nash and Evolutionary Equilibrium in Finite Populations," Discussion Papers 2008-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Albert Faber & Koen Frenken, 2008. "Models in evolutionary economics and environmental policy: Towards an evolutionary environmental economics," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-15, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Apr 2008.
- Ashraf, Quamrul & Galor, Oded, 2008. "Human Genetic Diversity and Comparative Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 6824, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.