Report NEP-EVO-2005-11-19This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dürsch, Peter & Kolb, Albert & Oechssler, Jörg & Schipper, Burkhard, 2005. "Rage Against the Machines - How Subjects Learn to Play Against Computers," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 05-36, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2005. "The Economics of Fairness, Reciprocity and Altruism – Experimental Evidence and New Theories," Discussion Papers in Economics 726, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ryuichi YAMAMOTO, 2005. "Evolution with Individual and Social Learning in an Agent-Based Stock Market," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005, Society for Computational Economics 228, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jim C. Cox & Daniel Friedman & Vjollca Sadiraj, 2005. "Revealed Altruism," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000595, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Anabela Botelho & Glenn W. Harrison & LÃgia Pinto & Elisabet E. Rutstrom, 2005. "Social norms and social choice," NIMA Working Papers, NÃºcleo de InvestigaÃ§Ã£o em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho 30, NÃºcleo de InvestigaÃ§Ã£o em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Mary Burke & Gary Fournier, 2005. "The Emergence of Local Norms in Networks," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005, Society for Computational Economics 299, Society for Computational Economics.