Report NEP-EVO-2001-02-27This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaromir Antoch & Jan Hanousek, 2001. "Model Selection and Simplification Using Lattices," Econometrics 0012004, EconWPA.
- Reinhard Selten & Axel Ostmann, 2000. "Imitation Equilibrium," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse16_2000, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Bergh, W.M. van den & Berg, J. van den, 2000. "Competitive exception learning using fuzzy frequency distributions," Research Paper ERS-2000-06-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Item repec:fth:jonhop:443 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fth:jonhop:437 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fth:jonhop:438 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Schmeidler, 2000. "Cognitive Foundations of Inductive Inference and Probability: An Axiomatic Approach," Working Papers 00-07, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Stepan Cabelka & Jacek Cukrowski, 2001. "R&D in Duopoly with Spillovers: Evolution and Aspiration Learning," Industrial Organization 0012005, EconWPA.