Report NEP-EVO-2001-02-14This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David McFadzean & Deron Stewart & Leigh Tesfatsion, 2000. "A Computational Laboratory for Evolutionary Trade Networks," Computational Economics, EconWPA 0004004, EconWPA.
- Blomberg, Jesper, 2001. "Social-Cognition and Social-Phenomenology - a Comparative Investigation of Two Theories of Action and a Suggested Synthesis," Working Paper Series in Business Administration, Stockholm School of Economics 2001:1, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Giulia Iori, 2000. "A microsimulation of traders activity in the stock market: the role of heterogeneity, agents' interactions and trade frictions," Finance, EconWPA 0004007, EconWPA.
- N. Emrah Aydinonat, 2000. "Invisible Hand Explanations: the Case of Menger's Explanation of the 'Origin of Money'," Method and Hist of Econ Thought, EconWPA 0004001, EconWPA.
- James Nicolaisen & Valentin Petrov & Leigh Tesfatsion, 2000. "Market Power and Efficiency in a Computational Electricity Market with Discriminatory Double-Auction Pricing," Computational Economics, EconWPA 0004005, EconWPA.
- Nienke A. Oomes, 2000. "Local Interactions and Global Persistence," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0004020, EconWPA.
- Ignacio DÃaz-Emparanza, 2000. "Is a small Monte Carlo analysis a good analysis? Checking the size, power and consistency of a simulation-based test," Econometrics, EconWPA 0004005, EconWPA.
- Tilman Slembeck, 2000. "Learning in Economics: Where Do We Stand?," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0004007, EconWPA.
- Tilman Slembeck, 2000. "How to Make Scientists Agree - An Evolutionary Betting Mechanism," Method and Hist of Econ Thought, EconWPA 0004004, EconWPA.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2000. "Hysteresis in an Evolutionary Labor Market with Adaptive Search," Computational Economics, EconWPA 0004003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2000s60 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joerg Oechssler & Frank Riedel, 2000. "On the Dynamic Foundation of Evolutionary Stability in Continuous Models," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0004004, EconWPA.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2000. "Structure, Behavior, and Market Power in an Evolutionary Labor Market with Adaptive Search," Computational Economics, EconWPA 0004002, EconWPA.