Report NEP-EVO-1998-12-09This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rajiv Sethi, 1998. "Stability of Equilibria in Games with Procedurally Rational Players," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 9811003, EconWPA, revised 04 Mar 1999.
- Peter Bank & Frank Riedel, 1998. "Non-Time Additive Utility Optimization - the Case of Certainty," GE, Growth, Math methods, EconWPA 9811002, EconWPA.
- Edward N. Wolff, 1998. "Technology and the Demand for Skills," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 9810004, EconWPA.
- Steffen Huck & Hans-Theo Normann & Joerg Oechssler, 1998. "Through Trial & Error to Collusion," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 9811004, EconWPA, revised 24 Nov 1998.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 1998. "Teaching Agent-Based Computational Economics to Graduate Students," Computational Economics, EconWPA 9809001, EconWPA, revised 16 Nov 1998.
- V. Bhaskar & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 1998. "Asynchronous Choice and Markov Equilibria:Theoretical Foundations and Applications," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 9809003, EconWPA.