Report NEP-EUR-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tausch, Arno, 2011. "The efficiency and effectiveness of social spending in the EU-27 and the OECD – a 2011 reanalysis," MPRA Paper 33516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Meeus & Isabel Azevedo & Claudio Marcantonini & Jean-Michel Glachant & Manfred Hafner, 2011. "EU 2050 low-carbon energy future: visions and strategies," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/11, European University Institute.
- Friedrich Kunz & Christian von Hirschhausen & Dominik Möst & Hannes Weigt, 2011. "Security of Supply and Electricity Network Flows after a Phase-Out of Germany’s Nuclear Plants: Any Trouble Ahead?," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/32, European University Institute.
- Martin-Barroso, David & Nuñez-Serrano, Juan Andres & Turrion, Jaime & Velazquez, Francisco J., 2011. "The European Map of Job Flows," MPRA Paper 33602, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Andriopoulou, Eirini & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2011. "Once Poor, Always Poor? Do Initial Conditions Matter? Evidence from the ECHP," IZA Discussion Papers 5971, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bassanini, Andrea & Caroli, Eve & RebÃ©rioux, Antoine & Breda, Thomas, 2011. "Working in family firms: less paid but more secure? Evidence from French matched employer-employee data," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1110, CEPREMAP.
- Fabrizio Cafaggi & Olha Cherednychenko & Marise Cremona & Kati Cseres & Lukasz Gorywoda & Rozeta Karova & Hans-Wolfgang Micklitz & Karolina Podstawa, 2010. "Europeanization of Private Law in Central and Eastern Europe Countries (CEECs): Preliminary Findings and Research Agenda," EUI-LAW Working Papers, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law 15, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Adrien de Hauteclocque & Kim Talus, 2011. "Capacity to Compete: Recent Trends in Access Regimes in Electricity and Natural Gas Networks," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/09, European University Institute.
- Jean-Michel Glachant, 2011. "A Vision for the EU Gas Target Model: the MECO-S Model," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/38, European University Institute.
- Vassilis Tselios & AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose & Andy Pike & John Tomaney & Gianpiero Torrisi, 2011. "Income inequality, decentralisation and regional development in Western Europe," Working Papers, Instituto MadrileÃ±o de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales 2011-16, Instituto MadrileÃ±o de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Philippe Defraigne & Alexandre de Streel, 2011. "What is the digital internal market and where the European Union should intervene?," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/33, European University Institute.
- Anna Matysiak & Daniele Vignoli, 2011. "Different womenâ€™s employment and fertility behaviours in similar institutional settings: Evidence from Italy and Poland," Working Papers 41, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Olczyk, Magdalena & Lechman, Ewa, 2011. "Structural convergence among selected European countries. Multidimensional analysis," MPRA Paper 33656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Ascari, 2011. "An American Model for the EU Gas Market?," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/39, European University Institute.
- Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino & Bryson, Alex & Pahnke, André, 2011. "The Structure of Collective Bargaining and Worker Representation: Change and Persistence in the German Model," IZA Discussion Papers 5987, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Regional environmental efficiency and economic growth: NUTS2 evidence from Germany, France and the UK," MPRA Paper 33698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernardo Bortolotti & Carlo Cambini & Laura Rondi, 2011. "Regulatory Independence, Ownership and Firm Value: The Role of Political Institutions," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/43, European University Institute.