Report NEP-EUR-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bartosz Przywara, 2010. "Projecting future health care expenditure at European level: drivers, methodology and main results," European Economy - Economic Papers 417, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Kendzia, Michael J. & Knudsen, Jonathan Benjamin & Wahl-Brink, Dorit, 2010. "Report No. 26: External Dimension of EU Social Policy," IZA Research Reports 26, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schneider, Julia & Beblo, Miriam, 2010. "Health at work - indicators and determinants : a revised literature and data review for Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 201017, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Eichhorst, Werner & Devisscher, Stephanie & Leoni, Thomas & Marx, Paul & Mühlberger, Ulrike & Schulte, Bernd & Vandeweghe, Barbara, 2010. "Report No. 24: Analysis of the Social Agendas," IZA Research Reports 24, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dirk Fornahl & Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2010. "What drives patent performance of German biotech firms? The impact of R&D subsidies, knowledge networks and their location," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1009, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2010.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:22845 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aparicio Fenoll, Ainhoa, 2010. "High-School Dropouts and Transitory Labor Market Shocks: The Case of the Spanish Housing Boom," IZA Discussion Papers 5139, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Smeers, Y. & Oggioni, G. & Allevi, E. & Schaible, S., 2010. "Generalized Nash Equilibrium and Market Coupling in the European Power System," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1034, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- María José Luengo-Prado & Almudena Sevilla-Sanz, 2010. "Consumption, retirement and life-cycle prices: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2010-18, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Kim, Anna Myunghee, 2010. "Foreign Labour Migration and the Economic Crisis in the EU: Ongoing and Remaining Issues of the Migrant Workforce in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5134, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação & João Cerejeira & Miguel Portela, 2010. "Manufacturing employment and exchange rates in the Portuguese economy: the role of openness, technology and labour market rigidity," NIPE Working Papers 22/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Fietze, Simon & Holst, Elke & Tobsch, Verena, 2010. "Germany's Next Top Manager: Does Personality Explain the Gender Career Gap?," IZA Discussion Papers 5110, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Merkl, Christian & Wesselbaum, Dennis, 2010. "Extensive vs. Intensive Margin in Germany and the United States: Any Differences?," IZA Discussion Papers 5117, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ferriani, Fabrizio, 2010. "Informed and uninformed traders at work: evidence from the French market," MPRA Paper 24487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steinbuks, J., 2010. "Interfuel Substitution and Energy Use in the UK Manufacturing Sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1032, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Palmberg, Christopher & Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2010. "Towards a Green Post-Crisis Economy - The Position of Finland in Environmental Technologies," Discussion Papers 1219, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Giulietti, Monica & Waterson, Michael & Wildenbeest, Matthijs R., 2010. "Estimation of Search Frictions in the British Electricity Market," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 940, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.