Report NEP-EUR-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bre:wpaper:439 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00459202_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- DIOP-CHRISTENSEN Anna & PAVLOPOULOS Dimitris, 2010. "Do welfare and labour market institutions influence unemployment duration of immigrants? Evidence from 11 European countries," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2010-04, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Alexander Vasa, 2010. "Implementing CDM Limits in the EU ETS: A Law and Economics Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1032, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christofides, Louis N. & Polycarpou, Alexandros & Vrachimis, Konstantinos, 2010. "The Gender Wage Gaps, 'Sticky Floors' and 'Glass Ceilings' of the European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 5044, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- HILDEBRAND Vincent & VAN KERM Philippe, 2010. "Body size and wages in Europe: A semi-parametric analysis," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2010-09, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Maryla Maliszewska & Elena Jarocinska & Milan Scasny, 2010. "Modeling Economic, Social and Environmental Implications of a Free Trade Agreement Between the European Union and The Russian Federation," CASE Network Reports 0093, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Mangiavacchi, Lucia & Piccoli, Luca, 2010. "GDP and the Value of Family Caretaking: How Much Does Europe Care?," IZA Discussion Papers 5046, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eichhorst, Werner & Marx, Paul, 2010. "Whatever Works: Dualisation and the Service Economy in Bismarckian Welfare States," IZA Discussion Papers 5035, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Bosello & Ramiro Parrado & Renato Rosa, 2010. "The Economic and Environmental Effects of an EU Ban on Illegal Logging Imports. Insights from a CGE Assessment," Working Papers 2010.67, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Cambini & Laura Rondi, 2010. "Regulatory Independence and Political Interference: Evidence from EU Mixed-Ownership Utilities’ Investment and Debt," Working Papers 2010.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Iafolla & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli, 2010. "Are You SURE You Want to Waste Policy Chances? Waste Generation, Landfill Diversion and Environmental Policy Effectiveness in the EU15," Working Papers 2010.77, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Viehmann, Johannes, 2010. "Risk Premiums in the German Day-Ahead Electricity Market," EWI Working Papers, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln 2009-1, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Dolores Añon Higon & Miguel Manjon Antolin & Juan A. Mañez, 2010. "Multinationals, R&D and productivity: Evidence for UK Manufacturing firms," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 1110, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Anna Alberini & Milan Šcasný, 2010. "Context and the VSL: Evidence from a Stated Preference Study in Italy and the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2010.66, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bucher-Koenen, Tabea, 2009. "Financial Literacy and Private Old-age Provision in Germany," MEA discussion paper series, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy 09192, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2010. "Job Instability and Family Planning: Insights from the Italian Puzzle," Working Papers 2010.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bastian Felix & Oliver Woll & Christoph Weber, 2009. "Gas Storage Valuation Under Limited Market Liquidity: An Application In Germany," EWL Working Papers 0903, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Oct 2009.