Report NEP-EUR-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Figari, Francesco & Salvatori, Andrea & Sutherland, Holly, 2010. "Economic downturn and stress testing European welfare systems," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-18, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Laszlo Paizs, 2010. "Asymmetric Competition in the Setting of Diesel Excise Taxes in EU Countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences 1012, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00491062_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4214 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kitty Stewart, 2010. "Human Development in Europe," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present), Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) HDRP-2010-07, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Bell, Brian & Machin, Stephen & Fasani, Francesco, 2010. "Crime and Immigration: Evidence from Large Immigrant Waves," IZA Discussion Papers 4996, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bargain, Olivier & González, Libertad & Keane, Claire & Özcan, Berkay, 2010. "Female Labour Supply and Divorce: New Evidence from Ireland," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP346, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Claire Crawford & Lorraine Dearden & Alice Mesnard & Barbara Sianesi & Jonathan Shaw, 2010. "Ethnic parity in labour market outcomes for benefit claimants in Great Britain," DoQSS Working Papers, Department of Quantitative Social Science - Institute of Education, University of London 10-07, Department of Quantitative Social Science - Institute of Education, University of London.
- Robert Stehrer & Terry Ward, 2010. "Short-run Projections of Patterns of Job Contraction in the EU," wiiw Research Reports 361, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Christoph Heinzel & Thomas Winkler, 2010. "Tradable Green Certificates as a Policy Instrument? A Discussion on the Case of Poland," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University 1058, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Montornès, J. & Sauner-Leroy, J-B., 2010. "Wage-setting Behavior in France: Additional Evidence from an Ad-hoc Survey," Working papers, Banque de France 282, Banque de France.
- Item repec:nco:monito:09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koning, Pierre & van der Wiel, Karen, 2010. "Ranking the Schools: How Quality Information Affects School Choice in the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 4984, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Consoli, Davide & Vona, Francesco & Saarivirta, Toni, 2010. "An analysis of the Graduate Labour Market in Finland: the impact of Spatial Agglomeration and Skill-Job Mismatches," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) 201002, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 08 Sep 2011.