Report NEP-ETS-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Martey Addo & Monica Billio & Dominique Guegan, 2013. "Nonlinear Dynamics and Recurrence Plots for Detecting Financial Crisis," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00803450, HAL.
- Yohei Yamamoto, 2013. "Forecasting with Non-spurious Factors in U.S. Macroeconomic Time Series," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-280, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kei Nanamiya, 2013. "Modelling for the Wavelet Coefficients of ARFIMA Processes," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-281, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bonsoo Koo & Oliver Linton, 2013. "Let's get LADE: robust estimation of semiparametric multiplicative volatility models," CeMMAP working papers CWP11/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mallory, M. & Lence, Sergio H., 2012. "Testing for Cointegration in the Presence of Moving Average Errors," Staff General Research Papers 36076, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Ten Things You Should Know About DCC," KIER Working Papers 854, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/25136 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Choudhary, Ali & Hanif, Nadim & Iqbal, Javed, 2013. "On smoothing macroeconomic time series using HP and modified HP filter," MPRA Paper 45630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Preinerstorfer, David & Pötscher, Benedikt M., 2013. "On Size and Power of Heteroscedasticity and Autocorrelation Robust Tests," MPRA Paper 45675, University Library of Munich, Germany.