Report NEP-ETS-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Theis Lange, 2009. "First and second order non-linear cointegration models," CREATES Research Papers 2009-04, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Andrés González & Kirstin Hubrich & Timo Teräsvirta, 2009. "Forecasting inflation with gradual regime shifts and exogenous information," CREATES Research Papers 2009-03, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Eichler Michael & Motta Giovanni & Sachs Rainer von, 2009. "Fitting dynamic factor models to non-stationary time series," Research Memoranda 002, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Eichler, Michael & Didelez, Vanessa, 2009. "On Granger-causality and the effect of interventions in time series," Research Memoranda 003, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- María José Rodríguez & Esther Ruiz, 2009. "GARCH models with leverage effect : differences and similarities," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws090302, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Aurea Grané & Helena Veiga, 2009. "Wavelet-based detection of outliers in volatility models," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws090403, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Neri, Marcelo Cortes & Soares, Wagner Lopes, 2008. "Turismo sustentável e alivio a pobreza: avaliação de impacto," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 689, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).