Report NEP-ETS-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarantis Tsiaplias & Chew Lian Chua, 2008. "Forecasting Australian Macroeconomic Variables Using a Large Dataset," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2008n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Costantini, Mauro & Gutierrez, Luciano, 2008. "Change in persistence tests for panels: An update and some new results," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp08043, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.
- Laurent Ferrara & Dominique Guegan & Zhiping Lu, 2008. "Testing fractional order of long memory processes : a Monte Carlo study," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08012, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Alexander Subbotin, 2008. "A multi-horizon scale for volatility," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla08020, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Luc Dresse & Christophe Van Nieuwenhuyze, 2008. "Do survey indicators let us see the business cycle ? A frequency decomposition," Working Paper Research 131, National Bank of Belgium.
- Elmar Mertens, 2008. "Are Spectral Estimators Useful for Implementing Long-Run Restrictions in SVARs?," Working Papers 08.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Chun Liu & John M Maheu, 2008. "Forecasting Realized Volatility: A Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," Working Papers tecipa-313, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Elisa Alòs & Jorge A. León & Monique Pontier & Josep Vives, 2008. "A Hull and White formula for a general stochastic volatility jump-diffusion model with applications to the study of the short-time behavior of the implied volatility," Economics Working Papers 1081, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Chollete, Loran & Heinen, Andreas & Valdesogo, Alfonso, 2008. "Modeling International Financial Returns with a Multivariate Regime Switching Copula," MPRA Paper 8114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitrios Thomakos, 2008. "Optimal Linear Filtering, Smoothing and Trend Extraction for Processes with Unit Roots and Cointegration," Working Papers 0024, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Dimitrios Thomakos, 2008. "A Note on Optimal Linear Filtering, Smoothing and Trend Extraction for Processes with Unit Roots with Drift," Working Papers 0025, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.