Report NEP-ETS-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roger Lord & Remmert Koekkoek & Dick van Dijk, 2006. "A Comparison of Biased Simulation Schemes for Stochastic Volatility Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-046/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 07 Jun 2007.
- Heiss, Florian, 2006. "Nonlinear State-Space Models for Microeconometric Panel Data," Discussion Papers in Economics 1157, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2006. "Heteroskedasticity-Robust Standard Errors for Fixed Effects Panel Data Regression," NBER Technical Working Papers 0323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Carlos Velasco, . "Testing the Martingale Difference Hypothesis Using Integrated Regression Functions," Faculty Working Papers 06/06, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Javier Hualde & Peter Robinson, . "Semiparametric Estimation of Fractional Cointegration," Faculty Working Papers 07/06, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Javier Hualde & Carlos Velasco, . "Distribution-free Tests of Fractional Cointegration," Faculty Working Papers 08/06, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.