Report NEP-ETS-2003-05-15This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gusztav Morvai & Benjamin Weiss, 2002. "Forecasting for stationary times series," Discussion Paper Series dp300, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Paulo M. M. Rodrigues & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2003. "On Tests for Double Differencing: Some Extensions and the Role of Initial Values," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/23, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Majocchi Antonio & Pavione Enrica, 2002. "International franchising in Italy: trends and perspectives," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0215, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Siliverstovs, Boriss & Engsted, Tom & Haldrup, Niels, 2002. "Long-Run Forecasting in Multicointegrated Systems," Finance Working Papers 02-14, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- David S. Bates, 2003. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Latent Affine Processes," NBER Working Papers 9673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Omtzigt Pieter & Fachin Stefano, 2002. "Bootstrapping and Bartlett corrections in the cointegrated VAR model," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0212, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Jaime A. Londoño, 2003. "Parametric Estimation Of Diffusion Processes Sampled At First Exit Time," Econometrics 0305002, EconWPA, revised 16 Feb 2004.
- Paruolo Paolo, 2002. "Testing for common trends in conditional I(2) VAR models," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0216, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Konstantin A. KHOLODILIN, 2002. "Dealing with Structural Changes in the Common Dynamic Factor Model : Deterministic Mechanism," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002042, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Omtzigt Pieter, 2002. "Automatic identification and restriction of the cointegration space," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0213, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Christiansen, Charlotte, 2002. "Regime Switching in the Yield Curve," Finance Working Papers 02-13, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.