Report NEP-ENV-2013-01-12This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marita Laukkanen & CÃ©line Nauges, 2012. "Evaluating greening farm policies: A structural model for assessing agri-environmental subsidies," Working Papers 40, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Amnon Levy, 2012. "A Stock Targeting International Carbon-Tax Rule with Uncertainty and Diminishing Compliance," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp12-09, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Ying Liu & Kankesu Jayanthakumaran & Frank Neri, 2012. "Who is responsible for the CO2 emissions that China produces?," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp12-08, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Carnovale, Maria & Gibson, Matthew, 2012. "Effects of Milan's Congestion Charge," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4j2755jq, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- RamÃ³n LÃ³pez & Sang Won Yoon, 2013. "Sustainable Economic Growth: Structural Transformation with Consumption Flexibility," Working Papers, University of Chile, Department of Economics wp375, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Santosh Kumar, Sahu & K., Narayanan, 2011. "Energy Intensity and Firm Performance: Do Energy Clusters Matter?," MPRA Paper 43457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qiang Chen, 2013. "Climate Shocks, State Capacity, and Peasant Uprisings in North China during 25-1911 CE," SDU Working Papers 2013-01, School of Economics, Shandong University.
- Leisa Perch & Gabriel Labbate, 2011. "Dimensions of Inclusive Development," Poverty In Focus, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth 23, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- James B. Davies & Xiaojun Shi & John Whalley, 2012. "The Possibilities for Global Inequality and Poverty Reduction Using Revenues from Global Carbon Pricing," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20127, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Roeder, Kerstin & Habla, Wolfgang, 2012. "The Political Sustainability of Germany's Environmental Tax Rate," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62060, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- P. Mathiou & Stelios Rozakis & Rafal Pudelko & A. Faber, 2012. "Economic and spatial modelling for estimating supply of perennial crops’ biomass in Poland," Working Papers 2012-2, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Shirokova, G.V. & Knatko, D.M. & Vega, G., 2012. "Separation of Management and Control in SMEs from Emerging Markets: The Role of Institutions," Working Papers 550, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Ahmad Komarulzaman & Ben Satriatna, 2013. "Increasing Access to Water Service in Bandung Regency: A Policy Simulation," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201303, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jan 2013.
- L. Lambertini, 2013. "Exploration for Nonrenewable Resources in a Dynamic Oligopoly: An Arrovian Result," Working Papers wp859, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Gian Gaspare Fardella, . "Renewable energy sources: a strategic option also in the vine growing and winemaking sector," Enometrica, Enometrica - Review of the Vineyard Data Quantification Society (VDQS) and the European Association of Wine Economists (EuAWE) - Macerata University, Faculty of Communications.
- Michel Beine & Serge Coulombe & Wessel N. Vermeulen, 2012. "Dutch Disease and the Mitigation Effect of Migration: Evidence from Canadian Provinces," CREA Discussion Paper Series 12-06, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.