Effects of Milan's Congestion Charge
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, UC San Diego in its series University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series with number qt4j2755jq.
Date of creation: 05 Dec 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093-0508
Phone: (858) 534-3383
Fax: (858) 534-7040
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/ucsdecon/
More information through EDIRC
Social and Behavioral Sciences; Environmental Economics;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-01-12 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-01-12 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2013-01-12 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-01-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 1999.
"The Impact of Air Pollution on Infant Mortality: Evidence from Geographic Variation in Pollution Shocks Induced by a Recession,"
NBER Working Papers
7442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 2003. "The Impact Of Air Pollution On Infant Mortality: Evidence From Geographic Variation In Pollution Shocks Induced By A Recession," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 118(3), pages 1121-1167, August.
- Romeo Danielis & Lucia Rotaris & Edoardo Marcucci & Jérôme Massiani, 2011. "An economic, environmental and transport evaluation of the Ecopass scheme in Milan: three years later," Working Papers 1103, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Lucas W. Davis, 2008. "The Effect of Driving Restrictions on Air Quality in Mexico City," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 116(1), pages 38-81, 02.
- Rotaris, Lucia & Danielis, Romeo & Marcucci, Edoardo & Massiani, Jérôme, 2010. "The urban road pricing scheme to curb pollution in Milan, Italy: Description, impacts and preliminary cost-benefit analysis assessment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 359-375, June.
- Janet Currie & Reed Walker, 2011.
"Traffic Congestion and Infant Health: Evidence from E-ZPass,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 65-90, January.
- Janet Currie & W. Reed Walker, 2009. "Traffic Congestion and Infant Health: Evidence from E-ZPass," NBER Working Papers 15413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Los efectos de la contaminación y la negación de los políticos españoles
by Gerard Llobet in Nada Es Gratis on 2013-06-18 06:00:31
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.