Report NEP-ENV-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph BÃ¶hringer & Carolyn Fischer & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2011. "Cost-effective unilateral climate policy design: Size Matters," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 664, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Hallegatte, Stephane, 2011. "When starting with the most expensive option makes sense : use and misuse of marginal abatement cost curves," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5803, The World Bank.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Regional environmental efficiency and economic growth: NUTS2 evidence from Germany, France and the UK," MPRA Paper 33698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Cosmo, Valeria & Hyland, Marie, 2011. "Carbon Tax Scenarios and their Effects on the Irish Energy Sector," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP407, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Francesco Gullì, 2011. "The interaction between emissions trading and energy and competition policies," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/20, European University Institute.
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:2247937 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christin, ClÃ©mence & NicolaÃ¯, Jean-Philippe & Pouyet, Jerome, 2011. "The Role of Abatement Technologies for Allocating Free Allowances," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1109, CEPREMAP.
- Erik Delarue & Leonardo Meeus & Ronnie Belmans & William D'haeseleer & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2011. "Decarbonizing the European Electric Power Sector by 2050: A tale of three studies," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/03, European University Institute.
- Nicole Grunewald & Inmaculada MartÃnez-Zarzoso, 2011. "How well did the Kyoto Protocol work? A dynamic-GMM approach with external instruments," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 212, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Daniel H. Cole, 2011. "From Global to Polycentric Climate Governance," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 30, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Claude Ménard, 2011. "A New Institutional Perspective on Environmental Issues," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00624307, HAL.
- Estrada, Francisco & Tol, Richard S. J. & Gay-GarcÃa, Carlos, 2011. "A Critique of The Economics of Climate Change in Mexico," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP408, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Leonardo Meeus & Isabel Azevedo & Claudio Marcantonini & Jean-Michel Glachant & Manfred Hafner, 2011. "EU 2050 low-carbon energy future: visions and strategies," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/11, European University Institute.
- Stefan Borsky & Andrea Leiter & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2011. "Does going green pay off? The effect of an international environmental agreement on tropical timber trade," Working Papers 2011-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Ralf Martin & Laure B. de Preux & Ulrich J. Wagner, 2011. "The Impacts of the Climate Change Levy on Manufacturing: Evidence from Microdata," NBER Working Papers 17446, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Newbery, D., 2011. "Reforming Competitive Electricity Markets to Meet Environmental Targets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1154, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dionisia Tzavara & Adrienne Héritier, 2011. "Quality and Environmental Regulation: Verifying Compliance along the Supply Chain," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/16, European University Institute.
- Mathy, Sandrine & Fink, Meike & Bibas, Ruben, 2011.
"Quel rôle pour les scénarios Facteur 4 dans la construction de la décision publique ?
[What role for Factor 4 scenarios in public policy-making ?]," MPRA Paper 32112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dionisia Tzavara and Adrienne Héritier, 2011. "Quality and Environmental Regulation: Verifying Compliance along the Supply Chain," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 16, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Jan Verbesselt & Achim Zeileis & Martin Herold, 2011. "Near Real-Time Disturbance Detection in Terrestrial Ecosystems Using Satellite Image Time Series: Drought Detection in Somalia," Working Papers 2011-18, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Bruno Lanz & Allan Provins, 2011. "Valuing Local Environmental Amenity with Discrete Choice Experiments: Spatial Scope Sensitivity and Heterogeneous Marginal Utility of Income," CEPE Working paper series, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich 11-79, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Leonardo Meeus & Erik Delarue, 2011. "Mobilizing Cities towards a Low Carbon Future: Tambourines, Carrots and Sticks," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/04, European University Institute.
- Yoshito Takasaki, 2011. "Economic models of shifting cultivation: a review," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba 2011-006, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Gunnar Haraldsson & David Carey, 2011. "Ensuring a Sustainable and Efficient Fishery in Iceland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 891, OECD Publishing.
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2011. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/151, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Anne Neumann & Karsten Neuhoff, 2011. "Facilitating Low-Carbon Investments: Lessons from Natural Gas," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1154, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lemoyne de Forges, Sabine & Bibas, Ruben & Hallegatte, Stephane, 2011. "A dynamic model of extreme risk coverage : resilience and efficiency in the global reinsurance market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5807, The World Bank.
- Thomas Barnebeck Andersen & Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Pablo Selaya, 2011. "Eye Disease and Development," Discussion Papers 11-22, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Akcura, E., 2011. "Information Effects in Valuation of Electricity and Water Service Attributes Using Contingent Valuation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1156, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- FrÃ©dÃ©ric Klopfert & Walter Hecq, 2010. "Clean Vehicles External Costs Comparison in the Brussels-Capital Region An Attempt with Transfer Techniques," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 10-037, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.