Report NEP-ENV-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clemens Haftendorn & Claudia Kemfert & Franziska Holz, 2011. "What about Coal?: Interactions between Climate Policies and the Global Steam Coal Market until 2030," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1146, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Attavanich, Witsanu & McCarl, Bruce A. & Fuller, Stephen W. & Vedenov, Dmitry V. & Ahmedov, Zafarbek, 2011. "The Effect of Climate Change on Transportation Flows and Inland Waterways Due to Climate-Induced Shifts in Crop Production Patterns," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 109241, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lehmann, Paul & Gawel, Erik, 2011. "Why should support schemes for renewable electricity complement the EU emissions trading scheme?," UFZ Discussion Papers, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÃKUS) 5/2011, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Yallwe, Hagos Alem & Buscemi, Antonino, 2011. "It is time to re-think on environment, energy and economics (E3)," MPRA Paper 32216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Cleff & Klaus Rennings, 2011. "Theoretical and Empirical Evidence of Timing-to-Market and Lead Market Strategies for Successful Environmental Innovation," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University dp11-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Benjamin Dachis & Jan Carr, 2011. "Zapped: The High Cost of Ontario's Renewable Electricity Subsidies," e-briefs, C.D. Howe Institute 117, C.D. Howe Institute.
- André Betzer & Markus Doumet & Ulf Rinne, 2011. "How Policy Changes Affect Shareholder Wealth: The Case of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster," Schumpeter Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ¤tsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library sdp11011, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Roland Olbrich & Martin F. Quaas & Stefan Baumgaertner, 2011. "Personal norms of sustainability and their impact on management – The case of rangeland management in semi-arid regions," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics 209, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Hernando Ortego, Javier, 2011. "Evolución del paisaje forestal y cambios en los derechos de propiedad en Madrid en la Edad Moderna," Working Papers in Economic History, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History) 2011/04, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Cristian Barra & Sergio Destefanis & Giuseppe Lubrano Lavadera, 2011. "Risk and Regulation: The Efficiency of Italian Cooperative Banks," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 290, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Madrazo Madrazo, Santos & Hernando Ortego, Javier & Madrazo García de Lomana, Gonzalo, 2011. "Energy Production, Ecological Footprint and Socio-Economic Transformation of the Territory in an Organic Economy. The Case Study of Early Modern Madrid," Working Papers in Economic History, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History) 2011/03, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Edgar Moreno Castillo, 2011. "Una Propuesta Metodológica Para Analizar Proyectos Forestales De Captura De Carbono En Cuanto Al Aporte Al Desarrollo Sostenible," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÃA 008846, UN - RCE - CID.
- Ricardo ROCHA & Hermes MARTINEZ, 2011. "Coca y deforestación en Colombia," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÃA, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÃN 008856, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.