Report NEP-ENV-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- RIEBER Arsï¿½ne & TRAN Thi Anh-Dao, 2008. "Globalization, North-South Industrial Location and Environmental Competition," Working Papers 02, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Per G. Fredriksson & Xenia Matschke & Jenny Minier, 2008. "Environmental Policy in Majoritarian Systems," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2008-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2009.
- Wang, Jinxia & Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Zhang, Lijuan, 2008. "Can China continue feeding itself ? the impact of climate change on agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4470, The World Bank.
- Andreas Freytag & Leo Wangler, 2008. "Strategic Trade Policy als Response to Climate Change? The Political Economy of Climate Policy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Junyi Shen, 2008. "Understanding the determinants of consumersf willingness to pay for eco-labeled products: An empirical analysis of the China Environmental Label," OSIPP Discussion Paper, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University 08E001, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- R. J. Nicholls & S. Hanson & Celine Herweijer & Nicola Patmore & StÃ©phane Hallegatte & Jan Corfee-Morlot & Jean Chateau & Robert Muir-Wood, 2008. "Ranking Port Cities with High Exposure and Vulnerability to Climate Extremes: Exposure Estimates," OECD Environment Working Papers 1, OECD Publishing.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Erwin Bulte, 2008. "Natural Resources and Violent Conflict: Resource Abundance, Dependence and the Onset of Civil Wars," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/78, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer, 2008. "Optimal Resource Extraction Contracts under Threat of Expropriation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1636, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter A. Groothuis & John C. Whitehead, 2008. "The Provision Point Mechanism and Scenario Rejection in Contingent Valuation," Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University 08-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Eric BERR (GREThA), 2008. "Keynes and the Post Keynesians on Sustainable Development," Cahiers du GREThA, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e 2008-01, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e.