Report NEP-ENV-2007-12-19This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bläsi, Albrecht & Requate, Till, 2007. "Subsidies for Wind Power: Surfing down the Learning Curve?," Economics Working Papers 2007,28, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2007. "Climate Policy and Ancillary Benefits: A Survey and Integration into the Modelling of International Negotiations on Climate Change," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-064, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dieter Hesse, 2007. "Environmental Policy and Competitiveness in a Globalizing World: Challenges for Low-Income Countries in the UNECE Region," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2007_6, UNECE.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Green, Kesten C. & Soon, Willie, 2007. "Polar Bear Population Forecasts: A Public-Policy Forecasting Audit," MPRA Paper 6317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James A. Giesecke & J. Mark Horridge & Jose A. Scaramucci, 2007. "The Downside of Domestic Substitution of Oil with Biofuels: Will Brazil Catch the Dutch Disease?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-169, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Sturm, Bodo & Vogt, Carsten, 2007. "Do Equity Preferences Matter in Climate Negotiations? An Experimental Investigation," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-063, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00154698 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Judith Thornton, 2007. "Nationalization of Energy Assets and Regional Welfare; Sakhalin 2007," Working Papers UWEC-2007-36, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Francisco, Manuela & Pontara, Nicola, 2007. "Does corruption impact on firms'ability to conduct business in Mauritania ? evidence from investment climate survey data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4439, The World Bank.