Report NEP-ENV-2005-07-03This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:000122:001026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeffery Connor, 2004. "Meeting MDBC River Salinity Targets in South Australia," Natural Resource Management Economics 04_02, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Brett Bryan & Jeffery Connor & John Ward, 2005, 2005. "Systematic Regional Planning for Multiple Objective Natural Resource Management. A Case Study in the South Australian River Murray Corridor," Natural Resource Management Economics 05_003, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- De Montis, Andrea & Deplano, Giancarlo & Nijkamp, Peter, 2004. "Multicriteria evaluation and local environmental planning for sustainable tourism," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Agcaoili, Mercedita C. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1994. "World supply and demand projections for cereals, 2020," 2020 vision briefs 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:fpr:eptddp:01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angle, J. Scott & Linacre, Nicholas A., 2005. "Ecological risks of novel environmental crop technologies using phytoremediation as an example:," EPTD discussion papers 133, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kadri Ukrainski & Urmas Varblane, 2005. "Sources Of Innovation In The Estonian Forest And Wood Cluster," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 36, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Ian W.H. Parry & Hilary Sigman & Margaret Walls & Roberton C. Williams III, 2005. "The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies," NBER Working Papers 11438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2005. "The Indian Ocean Tsunami: Economic Impact, Disaster Management and Lessons," Departmental Working Papers 2005-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Sarah L. Stafford, 2005. "Can Consumers Enforce Environmental Regulations? The Role of the Market in Hazardous Waste Compliance," Working Papers 19, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Item repec:lnd:wpaper:102005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lnd:wpaper:122005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John C. Whitehead, 2004. "Environmental Risk and Averting Behavior: Predictive Validity of Revealed and Stated Preference Data," Working Papers 04-13, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Hannes Egli & Thomas M. Steger, 2004. "A Dynamic Model of the Environmental Kuznets Curve : Turning Point and Public Poliy," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 04/33, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich, revised May 2005.
- Lucas Bretschger & Karen Pittel, 2005. "Innovative investments, natural resources, and intergenerational fairness : are pension funds good for sustainable development?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 05/36, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Karen Pittel & Amigues Jean-Pierre & Thomas Kuhn, 2005. "Endogenous growth and recycling : a material balance approach," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 05/37, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Hannes Egli, 2005. "A new approach to pollution modelling in models of the environmental Kuznets curve," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 05/39, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.