Report NEP-ENV-1999-12-21This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:cirano:99s40 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:nbr:nberwo:7443 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 1999. "The Impact of Air Pollution on Infant Mortality: Evidence from Geographic Variation in Pollution Shocks Induced by a Recession," NBER Working Papers 7442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Jonas & S. Nilsson & M. Obersteiner & M. Gluck & Y.M. Ermoliev, 1999. "Verification Times Underlying the Kyoto Protocol: Global Benchmark Calculations," Working Papers, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis ir99062, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- A.E. Kleinhof & L. Carlsson & M-O. Olsson, 1999. "The Forest Sector in Moscow Oblast," Working Papers, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis ir99069, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Juan Camacho & Ricard V. Solé, 1999. "Scaling and Zipf's Law in Ecological Size Spectra," Working Papers, Santa Fe Institute 99-12-076, Santa Fe Institute.
- Ricard V. Solé & Mark Newman, 1999. "Patterns of Extinction and Biodiversity in the Fossil Record," Working Papers, Santa Fe Institute 99-12-079, Santa Fe Institute.