Report NEP-ENT-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stan Metcalfe, 2012. "J.A. Schumpeter and the Theory of Economic Evolution (One Hundred Years beyond the Theory of Economic Development)," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Hartmann, Dominik, 2012. "Sen meets Schumpeter: Introducing structural and dynamic elements into the human capability approach," FZID Discussion Papers 48-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Karlsson, Charlie, 2012. "Entrepreneurship, Social Capital, Governance and Regional Economic Development," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 278, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Castellano, R & Punzo, G, 2012. "The role of family background in the heterogeneity of self-employment in some transition countries," MPRA Paper 39723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paredes-Frigolett, Harold & Pyka, Andreas, 2012. "Distal embedding as a technology innovation network formation strategy," FZID Discussion Papers 49-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Moog, Petra & Kay, Rosemarie & Schlömer-Laufen, Nadine & Schlepphorst, Susanne, 2012. "Unternehmensnachfolgen in Deutschland: Aktuelle Trends," IfM-Materialien 216, IfM - Institut für Mittelstandsforschung Bonn.
- Münstermann, Leonard & Schneck, Stefan & Wolter, Hans-Jürgen, 2012. "Die Bedeutung des Kurzarbeitergeldes im Mittelstand," IfM-Materialien 215, IfM - Institut für Mittelstandsforschung Bonn.