Report NEP-ENT-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berglann, Helge & Moen, Espen R. & Røed, Knut & Skogstrøm, Jens Fredrik, 2009. "Entrepreneurship: Origins and Returns," IZA Discussion Papers 4250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van Praag, Mirjam, 2009. "Who Values the Status of the Entrepreneur?," IZA Discussion Papers 4245, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter & Jolly, Robert W., 2009. "Stopping Start-Ups: How The Business Cycle Affects Entrepreneurship," Staff General Research Papers 13086, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Freytag & Florian Noseleit, 2009. "Entrepreneurs' Acceptance of Formal Institutions: A Cross-country Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-047, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Hedberg, Charlotta, 2009. "Intersections of Immigrant status and Gender in the Swedish Entrepreneurial Landscape," SULCIS Working Papers 2009:8, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Susanne Prantl & Alexandra Spitz-Oener, 2009. "How does entry regulation influence entry into self-employment and occupational mobility?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-034, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Stenkula, Mikael, 2009. "Taxation and Entrepreneurship in a Welfare State," Working Paper Series 800, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter & Jolly, Robert W., 2009. "Why Do Rural Firms Live Longer?," Staff General Research Papers 13085, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Loren Brandt & Johannes Van Biesebroeck & Yifan Zhang, 2009. "Creative Accounting or Creative Destruction? Firm-level Productivity Growth in Chinese Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 15152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.