Report NEP-ENT-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oberschachtsiek, Dirk, 2008. "Founders' experience and self-employment duration : the importance of being a 'Jack-of-all-trades'. An analysis based on competing risks," IAB Discussion Paper 200840, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Maximilian Kasy & Michael Kummer, 2008. "Market Entry in E-Commerce," Working Papers 08-23, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- Christiane Clemens & Maik Heinemann, 2008. "On Entrepreneurial Risk–Taking and the Macroeconomic Effects of Financial Constraints," Working Paper Series in Economics 103, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Lindström, Anders, 2008. "The Global Award for Entreprenurship Research," Working Paper Series 771, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- André van Stel & Mickey Folkeringa & Kashifa Suddle & Sita Tan, 2009. "Measuring business dynamics among incumbent firms in The Netherlands," Scales Research Reports H200816, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Jeroen de Jong & Eric von Hippel, 2008. "User Innovation in SMEs: Incidence and Transfer to Producers," Scales Research Reports H200814, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00331282_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore