Report NEP-ENT-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Petra Moog, 2007. "Who chooses to become an entrepreneur? The Jacks-of-all-Trades in Social and Human Capital," Working Papers 0076, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Zoltan J. Acs & Sameeksha Desai & Leora Klapper, 2008. "What Does "Entrepreneurship" Data Really Show?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Rajshree Agarwal & David Audretsch & MB Sarkar, 2008. "The Process of Creative Construction: Knowledge Spillovers, Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Erik Stam, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation Policy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and the Theory of Taxation," Working Paper Series 732, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 19 Aug 2009.
- Erik Stam & Petra Gibcus & Jennifer Telussa & Elizabeth Garnsey, 2008. "Employment Growth of New Firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-005, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008. "Gazelles as Job Creators – A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Ratio Working Papers 117, The Ratio Institute.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-01-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthias Doepke & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2007. "Occupational choice and the spirit of capitalism," IEW - Working Papers 326, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Piero Gottardi & Ronel Elul, 2007. "Bankruptcy: Is It Enough to Forgive or Must we Also Forget?," Working Papers 2007_23, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Verena Mertins, 2008. "Die Empfänger von Innovationsförderung: Ergebnisse einer Unternehmensbefragung in Niedersachsen," Departmental Discussion Papers 134, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics, revised 05 Feb 2008.
- Rik Wenting & Oedzge Atzema & Koen Frenken, 2008. "Urban Amenities or Agglomeration Economies? Locational Behaviour and Entrepreneurial Success of Dutch Fashion Designers," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0803, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2008.
- Berrone, Pascual & Gelabert, Liliana & Fosfuri, Andrea & Gomez-Mejia, Luis R., 2007. "Can institutional forces create competitive advantage? An empirical examination of environmental innovation," IESE Research Papers D/723, IESE Business School.