Report NEP-ENT-2006-02-26This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- René Böheim & Ulrike Muehlberger, 2006. "Dependent Forms of Self-employment in the UK: Identifying Workers on the Border between Employment and Self-Employment," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp091, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Guido Buenstorf, 2006. "Perception and pursuit of entrepreneurial opportunities: an evolutionary economics perspective," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-01, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Amelie Constant & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2006. "Legal Status at Entry, Economic Performance, and Self-Employment Proclivity: A Bi-National Study of Immigrants," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 547, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Manigart, S. & Collewaert, V. & Wright, M. & Pruthi, S. & Lockett, A. & Bruining, H. & Hommel, U. & Landstrom, H., 2006. "Human capital and the internationalization of venture capital firms," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-01, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Aurora Galego, 2006. "The Self-Employment Choice in Portugal: How Different are Women from Men," Economics Working Papers 3_2006, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Philippe Aghion & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt & Susanne Prantl, 2006. "The Effects of Entry on Incumbent Innovation and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 12027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Biggs, Tyler & Shah, Manju Kedia, 2006. "African small and medium enterprises, networks, and manufacturing performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3855, The World Bank.
- Sumner La Croix, 2006. "Globalization and SMEs: A Comment on Three Asian Experiences," Working Papers 200603, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Maarten Cornet & BjÃ¶rn Vroomen & Marc van der Steeg, 2006. "Do innovation vouchers help SMEs to cross the bridge towards science?," CPB Discussion Paper 58, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Franco Malerba, 2005. "Innovation and the evolution of industries," KITeS Working Papers 172, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2005.