Report NEP-ENT-2005-06-05This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Benz, . "Entrepreneurship as a non-profit-seeking activity," IEW - Working Papers 243, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Erik Stam & Elizabeth Garnsey, 2005. "New Firms Evolving in the Knowledge Economy; problems and solutions around turning points," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-05, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Paul Gompers & Anna Kovner & Josh Lerner & David Scharfstein, 2005. "Venture Capital Investment Cycles: The Impact of Public Markets," NBER Working Papers 11385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto FONTANA & Aldo GEUNA & Mireille MATT, 2005. "Factors Affecting University–Industry R&D Collaboration : The importance of screening and signalling," Working Papers of BETA 2005-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Alvarez, Roberto & Görg, Holger, 2005. "Multinationals and Plant Exit: Evidence from Chile," IZA Discussion Papers 1611, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frédéric CREPLET & TBlandine LANOUX, 2004. "Pour une approche dialogique du rôle de l’entrepreneur / manager dans l’évolution des PME : l’ISO comme révélateur…," Working Papers of BETA 2004-03, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Enrico Colombatto, 2005. "On Growth and Development," ICER Working Papers 13-2005, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2005. "The Microeconomic Evidence on Capital Controls: No Free Lunch," NBER Working Papers 11372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frédéric CREPLET & Olivier DUPOUET & Francis KERN & Francis MUNIER, 2004. "Organizational and Cognitive Duality of the firm with community concept," Working Papers of BETA 2004-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.