Report NEP-ENT-2005-05-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Geldson de Carvalho & Charles W. Calomiris & Joao Amaro de Matos, 2005. "Venture Capital as Human Resource Management," NBER Working Papers 11350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manju Puri & David Robinson, 2005. "Optimism and Economic Choice," NBER Working Papers 11361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben R. Craig & William E. Jackson, III & James B. Thomson, 2005. "SBA-loan guarantees and local economic growth," Working Paper 0503, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Niels Noorderhaven & AndrÃ© van Stel & Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers, 2005. "Uncertainty Avoidance and the Rate of Business Ownership across 22 OECD Countries, 1976-2000," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group 2005-15, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2004. "Taxation, entrepreneurship and wealth," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 632, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Orth, Matilda & Rudholm, Niklas, 2005. "Entry into Local Retail Food Markets in Sweden: A Real-Options Approach," Working Papers in Economics 170, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Erzo G.J. Luttmer, 2004. "The size distribution of firms in an economy with fixed and entry costs," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 633, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Böheim, René & Stiglbauer, Alfred M. & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2005. "When and How to Create a Job: The Survival of New Jobs in Austrian Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 1602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- MatÃas Braun & Claudio Raddatz, 2004. "Trade liberalization and the politics of financial development," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 04-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.