Report NEP-ENT-2004-10-18This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Fernandes, 2004. "Knowledge, Technology Adoption And Financial Innovation," Working Papers, CEMFI wp2004_0408, CEMFI.
- Thierry BURGER-HELMCHEN, 2004. "How do real options come into existence? A step toward an option- based theory of the firm," Finance, EconWPA 0409054, EconWPA.
- Paola Giuri & Matteo Ploner & Francesco Rullani & Salvatore Torrisi, 2004. "Skills, Division of Labor and Performance in Collective Inventions. Evidence from the Open Source Software," LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy 2004/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Pedro Mira, 2004. "Sequential Estimation Of Dynamic Discrete Games," Working Papers, CEMFI wp2004_0413, CEMFI.
- Duncan Mills & Jason Timmins, 2004. "Firm Dynamics in New Zealand: A Comparative Analysis with OECD Countries," Treasury Working Paper Series, New Zealand Treasury 04/11, New Zealand Treasury.
- Alan Harding & Måns Söderbom & Francis Teal, 2004. "Survival and Success among African Manufacturing Firms," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0409046, EconWPA.