Report NEP-ENT-2004-04-11This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isabel Ruiz, 2004. "About the Theory and empirical analysis of the persistence of Profits and its applicability to Colombia," Microeconomics 0404002, EconWPA.
- Steven Globerman & Aidan Vining, 2004. "The Outsourcing Decision: A Strategic Framework," International Trade 0404007, EconWPA.
- Boone, J., 2004. "A New Way to Measure Competition," Discussion Paper 2004-31, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dirk Dohse & Andrea Schertler, 2003. "Explaining the Regional Distribution of New Economy Firms � A Count Data Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1193, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marco S. Giarratana, 2003. "Missing the Starting Gun? Entry Timing Decisions into New Market Niches," LEM Papers Series 2003/29, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Marco S. Giarratana, 2003. "The Birth of a New Industry: Entry by Start-ups and the Drivers of Firm Growth. The Case of Encryption Software," LEM Papers Series 2003/28, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Andrea Schertler, 2003. "Driving Forces of Venture Capital Investments in Europe: A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1172, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michael Stolpe, 2003. "Distribution Dynamics in European Venture Capital," Kiel Working Papers 1191, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Andrea Schertler, 2004. "Sources of Funds and Specialization Patterns of European Venture Capital Investments," Kiel Working Papers 1200, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.