About the Theory and empirical analysis of the persistence of Profits and its applicability to Colombia
AbstractThis paper looks into the application of the theory of 'the persistence of profits' and how it can be used to model manufacturing industries in Colombia. By explaining where the theory of persistence comes from and what are its determinants, this paper proposes a model for examining persistence of profits in colombian manufacturing industries.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Microeconomics with number 0404002.
Length: 12 pages
Date of creation: 05 Apr 2004
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 12
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://188.8.131.52
persistence of profits; Colombia;
Other versions of this item:
- Isabel Ruiz, 2003. "About the theory and empirical analysis of “the persistence of profit”and its applicability to Colombia," REVISTA ECOS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Isabel Ruiz, 2005. "About the theory and empirical analysis of “the persistence of profit” and its applicability to Colombia," Industrial Organization 0511015, EconWPA.
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2004-04-11 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-LAM-2004-04-11 (Central & South America)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marsden, David, 1990. "United Kingdom," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Mueller, Dennis C, 1977. "The Persistence of Profits above the Norm," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 44(176), pages 369-80, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.