Report NEP-ENE-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rentschler, Jun E., 2013. "Oil price volatility, economic growth and the hedging role of renewable energy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6603, The World Bank.
- Lion Hirth, 2013. "The Market Value of Variable Renewables. The Effect of Solar and Wind Power Variability on their Relative Price," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/36, European University Institute.
- Yury Bobylev, 2013. "Russian Oil and Gas Sector in 2012," Published Papers 151, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Stephen Lecourt & Clement Palliere & Oliver Sartor, 2013. "Free allocations in EU ETS Phase 3: The impact of emissions-performance benchmarking for carbonintensive industry," Working Papers 1302, Chaire Economie du Climat.
- Grossi, Luigi & Waterson, Michael, 2013. "German Energy Market Fallout from the Japanese Earthquake," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 156, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Andrew Schein, 2013. "Carbon Taxes vs. Cap and Trade: A Critical Review," NBER Working Papers 19338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rozenberg, Julie & Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Hallegatte, Stephane, 2013. "How capital-based instruments facilitate the transition toward a low-carbon economy : a tradeoff between optimality and acceptability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6609, The World Bank.
- Aruga, Kentaka, 2013. "The U.S. Shale Gas Revolution and Its Effect on International Gas Markets," MPRA Paper 49545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Garello & Pierre Bentata, 2013. "Indirect Land Use Changes (ILUC): The Seen and the Unseen," CAE Working Papers 101, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Claudia Ghisetti & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "Beyond inducement in climate change: Does environmental performance spur environmental technologies?," Working Papers hal-00860045, HAL.
- Sukati, Mphumuzi, 2013. "Cointegration Analysis of Oil Prices and Consumer Price Index in South Africa using STATA Software," MPRA Paper 49797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Müller, Malte & Rommel, Jens, 2013. "Technology Adoption and Energy Efficiency in Irrigation: First Results from a Coordination Game in Andhra Pradesh, India," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156244, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- M. Scott Taylor & Brian Copeland, 2013. "Proofs to "Free Trade and Global Warming: A Trade Theory View of the Kyoto Protocol"," Working Papers 2013-16, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.