Report NEP-ENE-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kurt Kratena & Michael Wüger, 2010. "An Intertemporal Optimisation Model of Households in an E3-Model (Economy/Energy/Environment) Framework," WIFO Working Papers 382, WIFO.
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Barnes, Douglas F. & Samad, Hussain A., 2010. "Energy poverty in rural and urban India : are the energy poor also income poor ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5463, The World Bank.
- Noel, Pierre, 2010. "Ensuring Success for the EU Regulation on Gas Supply Security," Working paper 34, Regulation2point0.
- Michiel Nijboer, 2010. "The Contribution of Natural Gas Vehicles to Sustainable Transport," IEA Energy Papers 2010/11, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:cdl:uctcwp:1602121 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:uctcwp:1601973 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stern, David I., 2010. "Modeling International Trends in Energy Efficiency and Carbon Emissions," Research Reports 94950, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Luis Mari Abadie & Ramon Arigoni Ortiz & Ibon Galarraga, 2010. "The Determinants of Energy Efficiency Investments in the U.S," Working Papers 2010-17, BC3.
- Paul Waide, 2010. "Phase Out of Incandescent Lamps: Implications for International Supply and Demand for Regulatory Compliant Lamps," IEA Energy Papers 2010/5, OECD Publishing.
- Aurelio Volpe & Mauro Spinelli, 2012. "The world market for outdoor lighting fixtures," CSIL reports W19, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Zenon, Eric & Rosellon, Juan, 2010.
"Expansión de las Redes de Transmisión Eléctrica en Norteamérica: Teoría y Aplicaciones
[The Expansion of Electricity Networks in North America: Theory and Applications]," MPRA Paper 26470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosellon, Juan & Tregear, Juan & Zenon, Eric, 2010.
"El modelo HRV para expansión óptima de redes de transmisión: una aplicación a la red eléctrica de Ontario
[The HRV Model for the Optimal Expansion of Transmission Networks: an Application to t," MPRA Paper 26471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Papler, Drago, 2010. "Promotion of renewable sources of energy from rural areas," 118th Seminar, August 25-27, 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia 95307, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Holburn, Guy L. F. & Lui, Kerri & Morand, Charles, 2010. "Policy Risk and Private Investment in Ontario’s Wind Power Sector," Working paper 596, Regulation2point0.
- Samantha Ölz & Milou Beerepoot, 2010. "Deploying Renewables in Southeast Asia: Trends and potentials," IEA Energy Papers 2010/6, OECD Publishing.
- Heinzel, Christoph & Winkler, Thomas, 2010. "Tradable Green Certificates as a Policy Instrument? A Discussion on the Case of Poland," Research Reports 95068, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00530077_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kieran Clarke & Dagmar Graczyk, 2010. "India's Downstream Petroleum Sector: Refined Product Pricing and Refinery Investment," IEA Energy Papers 2010/4, OECD Publishing.
- Aline Chiabai & Dirk Rübbelke & Lisa Maurer, 2010. "ICT Applications in the Research for Environmental Sustainability," Working Papers 2010-18, BC3.
- Stern, David I. & Jotzo, Frank, 2010. "How Ambitious are China and India’s Emissions Intensity Targets?," Research Reports 94947, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Item repec:cdl:uctcwp:1603382 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sophie Legras, 2010. "Environmental myopia in a multi-pollutants setting : the case of climate change and acidification," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2010/8, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Stern, David I. & Lambie, N. Ross, 2010. "Where is it Cheapest to Cut Carbon Emissions?," Research Reports 95058, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Twomey, Paul & Betz, Regina & MacGill, Iain & Passey, Robert, 2010. "Additional Action Reserve: A proposed mechanism to facilitate additional voluntary and policy emission reductions efforts in emissions trading schemes," Research Reports 94944, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Hahn, Robert W. & Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance," Working paper 47, Regulation2point0.
- Calford, Evan M. & Heinzel, Christoph & Betz, Regina, 2010. "Initial Allocation Effects in Permit Markets with Bertrand Output Oligopoly," Research Reports 95066, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Pezzey, John C.V. & Jotzo, Frank, 2010. "Tax-Versus-Trading and Free Emission Shares as Issues for Climate Policy Design," Research Reports 95049, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00530054_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "Storing Carbon in Wood: A Cheaper Way to Slow Climate Change," Working paper 13, Regulation2point0.
- Jotzo, Frank, 2010. "Prerequisites and limits for economic modelling of climate change impacts and adaptation," Research Reports 94951, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Margherita Grasso & Matteo Manera & Aline Chiabai & Anil Markandya, 2010. "The Health Effects of Climate Change: A Survey of Recent Quantitative Research," Working Papers 2010-16, BC3.
- Alpízar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik & Naranjo, Maria A., 2010. "Farmers’ Adaptation to Climate Change: A Framed Field Experiment," Discussion Papers dp-09-18-rev-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Rosch, Stephanie D., 2010. "Climate change, agriculture and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5468, The World Bank.
- Osberghaus, Daniel & Finkel, Elyssa & Pohl, Max, 2010. "Individual adaptation to climate change: The role of information and perceived risk," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-061, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Löschel, Andreas & Sturm, Bodo & Vogt, Carsten, 2010. "The demand for climate protection: An empirical assessment for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-068, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ivanova, Galina & Rolfe, John & Tucker, Gail, 2010. "Using Choice Modelling to assess the willingness to pay of Queensland households to reduce greenhouse emissions," Research Reports 95051, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Ricardo Fuentes-Nieva & Isabel Pereira, 2010. "The disconnect between indicators of sustainability and human development," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-34, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Karen Pittel & Dirk Rübbelke, 2010. "Local and Global Externalities, Environmental Policies and Growth," Working Papers 2010-15, BC3.
- Jotzo, Frank & Mazouz, Salim & Pezzey, John C.V., 2010. "The Logic of Collective Action and Australia's Climate Policy," Working paper 601, Regulation2point0.
- Wood, Peter John, 2010. "Climate Change and Game Theory," Research Reports 95061, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Christoph Böhringer & Carolyn Fischer & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2010. "The Global Effects of Subglobal Climate Policies," Discussion Papers 634, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Frederik Carlsson & Mitesh Kataria & Alan Krupnick & Elina Lampi & Åsa Löfgren & Ping Qin & Thomas Sterner & S. Chung, 2010. "A Fair Share - Burden-Sharing Preferences in the United States and China," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-074, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.