Report NEP-ENE-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Don Fullerton & Garth Heutel, 2010. "Analytical General Equilibrium Effects of Energy Policy on Output and Factor Prices," NBER Working Papers 15788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parry, Ian & Strand, Jon, 2010. "International Fuel Tax Assessment: An Application to Chile," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-07, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/237077 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reyno Seymore & Margaret Mabugu & Jan van Heerden, 2010. "Border Tax Adjustments to Negate the Economic Impact of an Electricity Generation Tax," Working Papers 201003, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Stephen P.A. & Huntington, Hillard G., 2010. "Reassessing the Oil Security Premium," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-05, Resources For the Future.
- Chialin Chang & Michael McAleer & Roengchai Tansuchat, 2010. "Analyzing and Forecasting Volatility Spillovers and Asymmetries in Major Crude Oil Spot, Forward and Futures Markets," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-718, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Basher, Syed Abul, 2010. "Has the non-oil sector decoupled from oil sector? A case study of Gulf Cooperation Council Countries," MPRA Paper 21059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suzette P. Galinato & Jonathan K. Yoder & David Granatstein, 2010. "The Economic Value of Biochar in Crop Production and Carbon Sequestration," Working Papers, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University 2010-3, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010. "China in the Transition to a Low-Carbon Economy," Economics Study Area Working Papers, East-West Center, Economics Study Area 109, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Bettina Kretschmer & Michael HÃ¼bler & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2010. "Does Foreign Aid Reduce Energy and Carbon Intensities in Developing Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1598, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- BÃ©atrice Roussillon & Paul Schweinzer, 2010. "Efficient emissions reduction," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 1004, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Sippel, Maike & Michaelowa, Axel, 2009. "Does Global Climate Policy Promote Low-Carbon Cities? Lessons Learnt From The CDM," MPRA Paper 20986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gregmar I. Galinato & Aaron Olanie & Shinsuke Uchida & Jonathan K. Yoder, 2009. "Long Term Versus Temporary Certified Emission Reductions in Forest Carbon-Sequestration Programs," Working Papers, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University 2009-20, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Sedjo, Roger A., 2010. "Adaptation of Forests to Climate Change: Some Estimates," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-06, Resources For the Future.
- Sippel, Maike & Jenssen, Till, 2009. "What about local climate governance? A review of promise and problems," MPRA Paper 20987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-10-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore