Report NEP-ENE-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chevillon, Guillaume & Rifflart, Christine, 2007. "Physical Market Determinants of the Price of Crude Oil and the Market Premium," ESSEC Working Papers, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School DR 07020, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Item repec:nbb:docwpp:200711-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nina S. Jones & Eric Zivot & University of Washington, 2007. "Trends of U.S. Emissions of Nitrogen Oxides and Volatile Organic Compounds," Working Papers, University of Washington, Department of Economics UWEC-2007-33, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00192205_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Lanoie & Stefan Ambec & Iain Scott, 2007. "When and Why Does it Pay to be Green?," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2007rb-03, CIRANO.