Report NEP-ENE-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agnes d'Artigues & Jacques Percebois & Thierry Vignolo, 2007. "The Time-Inconsistency of Alternative Energy Policy," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/32, European University Institute.
- Alvaro Cartea & Pablo Villaplana Conde, 2007. "Spot Price Modeling and the Valuation of Electricity Forward Contracts: the Role of Demand and Capacity," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics 0718, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Anton Nakov & Andrea Pescatori, 2007. "Oil and the Great Moderation," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0735, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- Durnev, Artyom & Guriev, Sergei, 2007. "The Resource Curse: A Corporate Transparency Channel," CEPR Discussion Papers 6547, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Gorter, Harry & Just, David R., 2007. "The economics of U.S. ethanol import tariffs with a consumption mandate and tax credit," MPRA Paper 5504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adeola F. Adenikinju & Niyi Falobi, 2006. "Macroeconomic and distributional consequences of energy supply shocks in Nigeria," Research Papers, African Economic Research Consortium RP_162, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Luís Cruz & Eduardo Barata, 2007. "Estrutura económica, intensidade energética e emissões de CO2: Uma abordagem Input-Output," GEMF Working Papers 2007-08, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Kevin A. Hassett & Aparna Mathur & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2007. "The Incidence of a U.S. Carbon Tax: A Lifetime and Regional Analysis," NBER Working Papers 13554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.