Report NEP-ENE-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chunbo Ma & David I. Stern, 2006. "China's Changing Energy Intensity Trend: A Decomposition Analysis," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0615, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Chintrakarn, Pandej & Millimet, Daniel, 2006. "Subnational Trade Flows and State-Level Energy Intensity," Departmental Working Papers 0601, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Taran Fæhn & Annegrete Bruvoll, 2006. "Richer and cleaner - at others' expense?," Discussion Papers 477, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Estache, Antonio & Goicoechea, Ana & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2006. "Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4081, The World Bank.
- Matti Liski & Pauli Murto, 2006. "Backstop Technology Adoption," 2006 Meeting Papers 260, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Torgeir Ericson, 2006. "Direct load control of residential water heaters," Discussion Papers 479, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Knut H. Alfsen & Mads Greaker, 2006. "From natural resources and environmental accounting to construction of indicators for sustainable development," Discussion Papers 478, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2006. "The Economics of Hurricanes in the United States," NBER Working Papers 12813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.